The Life

Video of the Week

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Brooklyns Finest


Today was a pretty boring day nothin special happened at all...After sittin around smokin mountains of weed and damn near chokin the shyt out of tyson for taking a shyt in the middle of the living room i decided i needed to get out of the house.

I havent been to the movies in ages and i dont think i ever been alone but i decided to give it a shot... They got a few good movies out but i think the obvious choice for me was Brooklyns Finest.

Now i must say the movie could have been better, but all in all it was good and i got my moneys worth. I thought it was going to be the typical dope dealer movie which i didnt care cuzz thats what i like to see anyway but it wasnt it had a different aspect to it..


click to watch right now

hit me back and let me know what u think



Support these black brothers doin sumthin positive go see it at the movies or pick up the dvd when it comes out

No comments:

Post a Comment