The Life

Video of the Week

Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Relapse

So today i decided i would try to get a head start on what's poppin for the weekend, so i started to call up some friends and let me say i have never heard the words, nah man, im good, me and my girl in the same sentence in the same day so many times. I mean what the hell is this an extended valentines day or sumthin?


So after i damn near cleared out my contacts list i start to come to the realization that im gonna be sitting at home this weekend alone. Sure i got a few invites to tag along with a few people, but i dont wanna be a sympathy case and being a third wheel is never a good thing in any situation. It sucks when your friends are out "living life to the fullest" and you're stuck in what feels like a steel cage.


With all this on my mind i cant help but to think about my ex and what shes doing. Although she may be off with some other guy with the thought of me not even crossing her mind for one single minute, i cant help but wish she was here with me. I cant help but reminisce on the past and the little things about her like the funny way she laughed and how it was hard for her to say some big words.


Loneliness! Why does it have to look so sad i mean just look at it "loneliness"

Maybe it wont be so bad i know tyson(my pet bulldog) will keep me company

I can tell this is going to be a long weekend......

Loneliness & Heartache


2 comments:

  1. :-( See, I hate that shit..the lonely feeling that is stimulated by all the lovy dovy couples around you. And then you start to reminisce and all that good stuff..making you miss the good thing you used to have. I'm not in any position to give you advise about this, as my "love life" is either non existent or complicated. All I can say though is just chill. Summer is coming up and there are gonna be a lot of things to do. A lot of people tend to break up around the summer too o.O

    ReplyDelete