The Life

Video of the Week

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Real Talk True Story

So check this out, last night for some strange reason im up in my room and i cant sleep so i decide to go downstairs to get some milk and cookies.(dont know why those keebler chocolate lovers are 10 times better in the middle of the night) So i make my way down to the kitchen and i hit the light switch and i notice two ratz in my kitchen. Immediately after the lights come on one of the rodents makes a quick break for it but notices his homie not budging, so he turnz at me then he turnz back and says.....

"P.J. what the fuck are you doin man, letz get the fuck outta here then p..j
looks at him and says.... "Man fuck that shit i aint eat in three days fuck this ol
pussy ass nigga" then proceeds to the fridge like a mad man on a mission"


So im shocked to see the kinda balls on this little muthafukka, so i look at him and im like.....

"Oh Hell Naww, nigga this my muthafukkin house u dont pay no damn bills
up in herre little nigga you must be out you damn mind"

But P.J just looks at me raises his eyebrow and shrugs his lips as if to say whateva nigga and continues towards the fridge. Meanwhile p.j's homie is off in the corner pleading with p.j to just ride out before i get the broom and smash his ass. So as i head for the broom, P.J turnz and sees what im heading for and then jumps at me punchin me in the face and knocking me to the floor.

So as im on the floor i look over at him coming towards me and he has this unexplainable look on his face, so at this point im gettin the idea that he means business. As he walks towards me i notice theres this can of bug spray to my left, as soon as i grab it i see p.j jump toward me with his fist balled up to hit me again, but in mid air i sprayed him in the eyes with the bug spray. While he's on the floor gasping for air i pick him up and slam him into one of my lower cabinet doors, i can tell i hurt him badd on that one as his homie quickly comes to his rescue. As they leave i could hear P.J. still talkin madd shyt.......

"Oh this aint over nigga imma see you homie"


Meanwhile im sittin on the floor havin my pinky moment(That nigga had me scared but i held my own fuck that)

Real Talk True Story!

2 comments:

  1. lmfao you throwed off

    yea i feel you....you live wit the roaches but kill all the rats!

    ReplyDelete