The Life

Video of the Week

Friday, February 12, 2010

My Whereabouts:

I took a look in the mirror today and i didnt like what i saw. For the past few months i have been confined to my apartment feeling as if the world was over. Never in a million years would i have thought that a woman could make me feel this way. I was always the one in the group that would always criticize and make fun of the people who would appear to be love struck over females who didnt want to be involved with them. For those who know me personally an apology is certainly due. Why is it that females never say what they mean, i mean why would you say you want a good man and then when i treat you like an angel u say im too nice? I mean if you want a rough neck "say that" i have no problem with bussin you up side the head every once in a while. To be honest i think females are just as bad as niggas, if not worst they could have a nigga that give them love and comfort treat them right beat the bunz right but still try to see what else is out there. During my confinement i had alot of different emotions directed towards females, but im not going to sit here and vent about it because i dont want to give some of you chicks the satisfaction. I just had to realize that i am a good person with alot of love to give and if you dont want it then that means you dont deserve it, besides im "Honestly Too Young of a Guy" to be caged. Today i feel brand new, it feels as though i have been cured of my tunnel vision and i can honestly say.... Never Again!!

1 comment:

  1. no you can't honestly say that. we're meant to love and catch feelings and hurt. little tragedies teach us how to deal with the bigger ones that come in the long run.

    ReplyDelete