The Life

Video of the Week

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Keep Um Coming Tutz!


Ladies and gentlemen i think i found my new obsession! Ciroc!

I heard about it and been seeing it all over the place for ages but never have tried it until last night.

So me and the homie JrocK decided to break off from the crew and see what we could get into on the strip, being that we were the only two thats single(or didnt have any atachments)i think itz safe to say we were tryin to get loose. Let me just say the shit that you see in south beach at night is just beyond outrageous. I dont know if itz because of the all star circumstances(even though itz in dallas) or what, i just know it goes down!

So me and Jrock hook up with this group of pretty young thangz(how we met in another post)and we end up goin to this club called "The Fifth" it was a mixed enviorment but the place was jumpin. But anyway the chics suggested we try ciroc martini's, at first im like man please i need a mans drink but you can only say no to a badd bytch so many times. To my surprise the drink taste really good but at the same time packs a huge punch. Itz kinda like patron silver without the harsh taste.

It got me so fucked up i cant even go to sleep, so i think imma just roll one up and keep it movin..... Move yo ass over girl!!

The shyt is so good i had to get a lil sumthin 4 da road

No comments:

Post a Comment